greetings , joy and miss you all -

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

greetings , joy and miss you all -

Postby Sarah in Paradise » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:44 am

Greetings all my missed friends here --- after three years or so of rejoining those few folks in the present world , turning off the phone , computer access and tv , I've been linked in temporarily by a roommate change , and have been catching up on the changes here tonight - gosh am I impressed with the info /growth here ect - truly big changes for the goood applause to all who worked to bring this about.

Me - that big break with techno was good in many ways ; time spent in the garden gaining great strides in strength , flexability ect , time walking my bichon f. winter rains and 100 degree days , has lead to endurance I'd not had for years ! and greater independance ,less pain ect = Lots of great books , in sum really great time , and a longing here and there for the family here too .

today for the second week in a row - I was able to hike about 4 miles round trip out on a fabulous wild flower mountian with much lava rock underfoot /and steeep drainage channels up and down and around --- clear out to a special deep pool of water , where beautiful newts , are currently tending their egg sacks for the three /four week incubation /hatching cycle ( then the reclusive adults disapear for a year again in the lava rock jumble )-- the wild flower so thick you step on 100 at every step no matter where you are (except the lava tops of the worn away mountian ridge tops ). -- fabulous day at 70 , and SO astounding /unthinkable to me I could ever try to accomplish a year after decompression :P -much less some 15 years later or so ! ( just to fess up / I've hit 60 now , and decompression was 97, my EDS/ and MS still progress in impacts in some ways ===but gosh durn I remain sooooo much better / than I could ever have deserved or dreamed off -- true blessings with the challenges .

ok - enough - I do hope to drop in a bit whilst the roommate is here , ( it may become easier as he intends to put my computer online soon - this is his I'm using ( and no ----no romance , a friend - nice fellow willing to stay here to come to my rescue at those rough nights I wake having fliped onto my back in sleep /and both arms =trunk =neck ect is dead numb /impossible to get myself up= to restore blood flow /sensation and movement ( yikes ) lol = so someone here - willing to come is a blessing :-)

I didn't mean to imply in my glee of newt /flower rambles all is fine --yet it's soooo sooo much better truthfully = I'm blessed , greatful , and tickled to think of reconnecting with old friends here .

Sarah in Paradise ( still - giggles )
Sarah in Paradise

Re: greetings , joy and miss you all -

Postby Andrea » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 am

So good to hear a success story! Thanks for the update
Andrea

Postby marymac » Wed May 15, 2013 6:12 am

Very happy for you Sarah: where is paradise? Sounds like Hawaii. . . glad you can enjoy so much.
Thx for stopping by!
Marymac
Central disc herniations C5-6 and C6-7, extensive syringohydromyelia cavity throughout the cervical & thoracic cord (large syrinx from C6 inferiorly.)

"Every day is a gift: Thats why it's called the Present"
marymac

Postby passmass » Wed May 15, 2013 2:34 pm

GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU , SARAH!!!!
PASSMASS
EDS, SM C5-T2, CM, DDD, De-Tethered (Jan. 07), Fibromyalgia, Central Sleep Apnea, Central Pain Syndrone
passmass

Postby razzle » Fri May 17, 2013 9:05 am

she is in Paradise , California.. that's the towns name
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Postby wendi » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 am

Wow, I missed this back in March. I hope you have been back in. I am glad you came in to see us! I don't get back to speak to everyone as much as I should. It was soooo nice to hear from you. The newts sound cute, even for lizards, but it was nice to hear you were able to take that hike. Come back more often, you have much to share, especially with all the newbies here. I can't believe Marymac doesnt even know who you are, you have been gone too long.

Wendi in PA
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby sylvester » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:59 am

It's so good to see you back, Sarah. I just saw your note on the CCI forum so thought I'd check in here, too. (It's been quite a while since I checked this board.) Much joy for your improved quality of life. I'm also doing much better now, following TCS surgery than I was a few years ago. May it all continue.

Anne
" ... always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." said Christopher Robin to Pooh
(SFT 2/10, SM T6-T12 x 4mm, scoliosis, cervical/lumbar DDD, chiari w/low-lying tonsils)
sylvester

Return to ASAP Lounge