2nd annual mylee grace & friends walk follow up

A place to celebrate everything wonderful!

Moderator: pmaxwell

2nd annual mylee grace & friends walk follow up

Postby AzSyringoChiari » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 am

Hello all!

The “2nd Annual Mylee Grace & her chiari and syringo friends” walk, with proceeds benefiting ASAP, this past week end was a wonderful success!!! Current totals raised are over $17,000.00 with donations still arriving!!

It was a great combination of raising awareness and fun for all! Ronald McDonald warmed up the walkers followed by the Suns Gorilla entertaining all! With kudos going to DJ Kaz for a wonderful selection of music and bubbles! In addition to the Phoenix Fire Department for bringing a truck out for all to explore!

Words cannot express the gratitude and appreciation we feel towards all the friends, family and vendors who supported this event! As well as Michael Scarpone, CEO of ASAP for attending with a great word of encouragement to start the race! We also extended a warm thank you to ASAP for the Visionary Award presented to the group!

Thank you to all who came out and supported SM & CM and our goal of raising awareness! Huge hugs and appreciation to Sara & Dave Eaton for all their hard work in organizing this event and allowing Mylee to be one of the faces of chiari!

Here is a link to the State Press Coverage from our event:

http://www.statepress.com/node/7626
Blessings,

Debbie
AZ Syringo & Chiari Support Group
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller
azsyringochiari.blogspot.com
AzSyringoChiari

Re: 2nd annual mylee grace & friends walk follow up

Postby montaylo » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey Debbie I was wondering if you can point me in the direction of a NS who knows SM. I've been waiting awhile for someone to find one to no avail.
5.0mm syringx in length @ C6/7 along with disc bulging at C6/7 T4/5/6 L4/5 S1 Schmorls Nodes at T5/6/7/8 Anterior Osteophytes Degenerative Endplates T4/5 to T12 L1 Spinal Stenosis Carpal Tunnel Vitamin D Deficiency Myofascial pain syndrome
montaylo

Return to Share Your Success Story!