DENIED, again, even with attorney

Questions, answers and discussion relating to insurance and Social Security.

Moderator: pmaxwell

DENIED, again, even with attorney

Postby marymac » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi Ho All

I can't believe it: I don't get it; I don't know what else to do. In the doctor's letter, he wrote that I have "extensive syringomyelia and will require and electric wheelchair in the near future". I went to all their tests, did all their paperwork, had the attorney file it and I'm "not disabled under their rules". My syrinx goes from C3 conus (all the way down): how much more does it take? Does anybody else have this problem?
Thanks - best wishes to everybody.
Love, fake smiles, and hope to get some replies: loosing it.
Marymac
Marymac
Central disc herniations C5-6 and C6-7, extensive syringohydromyelia cavity throughout the cervical & thoracic cord (large syrinx from C6 inferiorly.)

"Every day is a gift: Thats why it's called the Present"
marymac

Re: DENIED, again, even with attorney

Postby pmaxwell » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Marymac,

Sorry to hear that you were denied for disability. I know every State is different and I recently saw a 60 Minutes segment on disability where a lawyer had a 100 percent approval rate and under investigation by the government. Unfortunately those who take advantage of the system and give it bad name make it harder for those who deserve it.

Patricia
Together We Can...
pmaxwell

Postby passmass » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:44 am

I'm sorry you have been denied again. It is true some people get on that do not need it, while others that do need it cannot get on. Praying you can keep the fight!
EDS, SM C5-T2, CM, DDD, De-Tethered (Jan. 07), Fibromyalgia, Central Sleep Apnea, Central Pain Syndrone
passmass

Postby syrinx48 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 am

I am so sorry to read this! I don't know your system, but I want you to let you know that you are not alone in this struggle world wide. I know that this won't give you comfort, but it is all I can say right now!

Huggs,
Annemarie
syrinx48

Postby marymac » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:24 am

Thanks friends. . . love, Mm
Marymac
Central disc herniations C5-6 and C6-7, extensive syringohydromyelia cavity throughout the cervical & thoracic cord (large syrinx from C6 inferiorly.)

"Every day is a gift: Thats why it's called the Present"
marymac

Return to Disability Insurance Issues