ASAP walk

Have a child with SM/Chiari? Share issues unique to children and their caregivers.

Moderator: pmaxwell

ASAP walk

Postby lttutrow » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:14 am

Please go to www.firstgiving.com/cmsm to register for the upcoming ASAP walk in Greenfield, IN. If you are not able to join us for the walk, you can donate to our team by going to www.firstgiving.com/teamtutrow . Together WE CAN make a difference for those suffering with Chiari Malformation and/or Syringomyelia!!! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at lttutrow@prodigy.net .
Thank you!!!
Lori
lttutrow

Re: ASAP walk

Postby Chiari10 » Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey ,
When is the walk, I am planning to come to Indy in the next few weeks,I got a new nephew that I need to go see :P , and I thought if it was on the weekend we were up that we may register and join in on the walk.

Thanks,
Tina Peters
Shelbi now 13 CM,SM,basilar invagination, syrinx, MoyaMoya
Chiari10

Postby lttutrow » Mon May 03, 2010 7:13 am

Hi Tina,
The walk will be on May 22nd at 10AM in Greenfield on the Pennsy Trail. There is parking available in the the lot on the corner of Pennsylvania and South Streets. Please let me know if you have any questions about the walk, it would be great to meet you there!!
Lori
lttutrow

Postby Catherine » Mon May 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I just participated in a walk for Pediatric Cancer Research yesterday. What a great experience it was. While Catherine was having decompression surgery we met the parents of a little boy who use to attend her school. He was just rediagnosed with Cancer for the 3rd time and he is only 8. It's so hard to see all these young children going through so much pain.

I wish we were having an ASAP walk here in California. I would organize one if I could. I can barely keep up with taking care of my 3 kids. They each have differently health problems and I'm constanly running from one doctor to the next.

Good luck with the walk.

Crystal
Catherine

Return to Pediatrics