video. woman using RSO to treat chiari

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

video. woman using RSO to treat chiari

Postby Graybo » Thu May 07, 2015 10:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t5s5XgPHAg

She starts talking about RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) at 4 minutes
Graybo

Re: video. woman using RSO to treat chiari

Postby donny » Thu May 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Harlequin CBD tintures or honey hash (Honey hash is a tincture just honey is added and made slightly differant) works wonders for headaches, RSO doesnt work for Heidi at least for the headaches but it does help with the back pain.
Take care
Don
donny

Postby donny » Sun May 10, 2015 9:00 am

I believe I should add, Heidi has layered headaches, chiari, she has vision problems caused from cateracks (Spelling sorry) and a cervical disk thats causing problems. These 3 things will cause HA and thats probably why the very high CBD works well for her, the RSO she uses has the very high THC and activation and a good terpine level which helps with the back pain. this also treats the neurogenic bladder. So far this is the only combination that works to treat her symtoms, she hasn't been able to stop using her normal meds as of yet but hopfully after these things get taken care of she can.
Take care
Don
donny

Postby Graybo » Sun May 10, 2015 11:10 am

Hi Don

I had a chance to use some trim leaves and they helped, although not as well as the first stuff that I used which was a medical indica strain. I guess the type I used last was a sativa type and the difference is noticeable (it wasn't as good).

The woman in the video says she 'bounced out of bed' after 3 days on RSO.
Graybo

Postby donny » Sun May 10, 2015 11:47 am

Hi Graybo
I wouldnt doubt she could bounce out of bed after 3 days.
Yep, there is a huge differance between the sativa's and indica, the indica strains work much better, at least for RSO. Not sure if Harlequin is sativa or indica but I do know it is bar far the best when it comes to the high CBD levels. Just not around much because it cannot be grown indoors, and its extremly diffacult to grow outdoors or in a greenhouse. You pretty much have to be an expert grower to grow the harlequin strain, one little mistake and the plant is history.

As I said before, Heidi has layered HA's and I believe once we peel off a couple layers The medical advantages will be very noticable,
Take care
Don
donny

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders