pain in muscles

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Re: pain in muscles

Postby donny » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:56 am

Thanks, With some research the other day found the recipe but not sure if its the real thing so Ill send you a PM with link. I looked at it and wouldnt want to try and make it myself but know people who do could and do
Take care
Don
donny

Postby donny » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:03 am

graybo I sent you a pm.
donny

Postby Graybo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:53 am

Not seen this much activity on here for a long time.

For anyone that doesn't believe in the power of RSO, hash oil, or whatever you want to call it, you should do a search on youtube and see all the medical research to back up the use of cannabinoids for pain and many more health problems. I have never smoked in my life so I only know what I have seen in other people who have used it. Smoking it may help pain but ingesting the oil will help you fix the problem rather than just a temporary pain relief. Smoking it damages some of the healing parts - they are just going up in smoke. Why would you do that?

Another thing I think people are unaware of is the difference between INDICA types of cannabis and SATIVA types. It seems most types are a mix of sativa and indica. Varieties that are mostly Indica are used for medicine.

You only need a small speck of RSO as it is very powerful.

Have a look a this short video on the endocannabinoid system to see why it stops pain - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_lPnGbk444
Graybo

Postby donny » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks Graybo for the info you sent, very usefull Sorry I didnt get back until now but I had to go to work. Thanks again.
Take care,
Don
donny

Postby Graybo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Here's a few lines from this page about DMSO - http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/top ... -got-dmso/

DMSO and Central Nervous System Trauma

Since 1971, Dr. de la Torre, then at the University of Chicago, has experimented using DMSO with injury to the central nervous system. Working with laboratory animals, he discovered that DMSO lowered intracranial pressure faster and more effectively than any other drug
Graybo

Postby taichi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:37 pm

I want to share my experience trying out the salt soaks and DMSO. It has been over a week and I am much better. I have cut my pain meds down. I was taking 400 mg of trramadol and now it is 300mg. I can do a little more. I am so happy that there are some still on the board. It has been a blessing for me over the years I thank everyone for the comments and information.

Barbara

i
taichi

Postby Graybo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:20 am

Good to hear you are feeling better Barbara. Hope it continues
Graybo

Postby donny » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Just thought I would share my wifes brief experience with the oils.
Just started using it three days ago, so far so good. Shes had severe headaches for years and unmanageable, she still has them but barely noticable. she now feels the other pains in her knees and back but the headaches are very manageable and thats why shes using the oils
Take care
Don
donny

Postby Graybo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:29 am

Hi Don

Good to hear it is helping her a bit. I think you might find some of these different pains are just temporary as things start to loosen up.

I got a headache the first time I used DMSO, as it can cause a bit of dehydration. A glass of water soon took it off.

GP
Graybo

Previous

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders