Bed sheets

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Bed sheets

Postby debbarker12 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Did anyone else get an email a few weeks ago about the ASAP fundraiser...they had teamed up with a company that makes sheets and for every set sold a donation was made to ASAP? Does this sound familiar? Since they accepted PayPal payments, I decided to order and see what happened. My sheets showed up rather quickly and have been sitting in the linen closet since they were washed and shoved away. Put them on the bed for the first time today...oh my gosh, they are simply divine! If you still have your email somewhere and debated on whether or not to order....do it!!! I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome so finding sheets that are soft enough can be a real challenge...these definitely pass my test!

Just thought I'd share a great product, that was a great price, that supports a great cause, with great people! :)

Deb
Deb
(EDS, Chondromalacia Patella Bilat, SM C6-7, DDD, PTC, Low lying tonsils, Cranio-cervical trauma & instability)
~This Too Shall Pass~
debbarker12

Re: Bed sheets

Postby razzle » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:21 am

here is how to order them , I have been wanting to get a set too.

http://www.asap.org/index.php/news/give ... ve-a-life/
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders