Angiogram Question

Have a question about a symptom, procedure, medication, diagnosis, research, or coping? Ask questions and share what you know with others

Moderator: pmaxwell

Angiogram Question

Postby drummergrl » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Has anyone else had an angiogram? I had one- a spinal one- 2 weeks ago. It didn't go well, the neuro team ended up admitting me, and I've been struggling ever since. Dizziness hasn't stopped and I feel like I could pass out when I stand up after laying down or bending over. Also, I got a pretty nasty hematoma on the groin injection site that still is an egg-sized lump.

Any advice for what to do about the dizziness? And has anyone had a hematoma still after 2 weeks? Sometimes it feels like nothing goes right for me...this has certainly been one of those months. Anything you can offer is so appreciated.
CM, SM, Scoliosis
drummergrl

Re: Angiogram Question

Postby syrinx48 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:58 am

I am sorry to read about your problems. I am afraid I have no answer for you what to do, or not. Are you still in Hospital, or back home? If you are at home I would advise you to have contact with this neuro team and tell them and ask if this is normal and what you can do about it.

Hugs,
Annemarie
syrinx48

Re: Angiogram Question

Postby drummergrl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Thanks for your reply. I am home, I only had to stay for 2 days luckily! I finally called and they want me to see a neurologist about the dizziness. Not too sure about that, but I'm seeing one tomorrow morning. Hoping I get some relief, but also worried about him trying to pawn it off on the CM/SM. I was NEVER dizzy before this procedure, so I'm going to be annoyed if he tries to say that's my issue.
CM, SM, Scoliosis
drummergrl

Return to All About Chiari, Syringomyelia, and Related Disorders