Where's StreetSense?

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Where's StreetSense?

Postby Janice » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Has anyone been in touch with StreetSense? I've been wondering how he's doing and thought I check to see if anyone has heard from him and if everything is alright.

Take care and TIA!
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Re: Where's StreetSense?

Postby LoveTerriers » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:56 pm

Janice,

I know I have mentioned it before in another post, but it seems like a lot of people have kind of been absent lately. I miss everyone's input/opinions around here. Some days, lately, it is so quiet on the boards. I am glad you posted this, so people know that they are missed around here.
"Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me;for my bones are vexed..."Psalms 6:2
"That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -Friedrich Nietzsche, German Philosopher-
SM confirmed by TCI
LoveTerriers

Postby Janice » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 pm

They are missed when they're not here. I agree there have been quite a few people missing. Hopefully they will return.

Take care,
GOD Bless!
Janice

Thoracic: SM T3-T12 / Disc Buldge T7-T9 / Mild Scoliosis
Cervical: SM C2-C6 / DDD / Kyphosis
Hemangioma's: T9-T11 & L4

http://janice-mylifewithsm.blogspot.com/ (Copy & Paste link into your browser)
Janice

Postby reedy » Tue May 17, 2011 11:51 am

Just reminded to look up streetsense by the posting asking about using marijuana for pain treatment. I haven't seen posts from him in years, and this is born out by the search function. Has anyone PM'd him to see if he's around? I figure people are either doing really badly and so don't come on the ASAP site, or so well that they don't have time for it. It would be good if it were the latter. Streetsense, and lots of others who no longer show up much, had a lot of good contributions.
reedy

Return to ASAP Lounge