board up and running

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

board up and running

Postby razzle » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:06 am

test test thanks so much
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Roz( Razzle51 or Rosalyn
Iowa
razzle

Re: board up and running

Postby gunflint » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 am

Well I'm back but who knows for how long. I just wanted to thank everyone here for all their help over the last couple of years. I don't do facebook or any other social media other than forums like these. I fear that this kind of social interaction is on the way out and that once again those of us that are on this path will continue on alone. However most of us started this alone so we will continue that way. I hope that this board becomes active again if not I wanted everyone to know how thankful I am.
gunflint

Postby marymac » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi Ho All:
I would like to see this get back to what it used to be like: I'm in. Little difficult with such big change (but good change) in the website. Nice job! Miss echatting with my friends.
Hope all are going to jump right back in.
Sunshine & smiles
Marymac
Marymac
Central disc herniations C5-6 and C6-7, extensive syringohydromyelia cavity throughout the cervical & thoracic cord (large syrinx from C6 inferiorly.)

"Every day is a gift: Thats why it's called the Present"
marymac

Postby birdlover3 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm thankful to see that we can post again! Later I'll try a new topic to see if it works. Thanks to the people that fixed this big problem.
birdlover3

Postby syrinx48 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:33 am

I am also thankful that the board is running again. In a short time I will post my experiences of being in a Rehabilitation centre in Germany, who is experienced with people with Chiari and with SM. I hope that you also can benefit from my experience and that from others, from as you know we are not the same and do not have the same problems. What helps for one, doesn't mean it works for the other.

I have to go to hospital for pain management on the 28th of October. After that I will be able to sit behind my computer again and write the piece. So you all have to wait a little.

Greetings,
Annemarie
syrinx48

Postby passmass » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:40 am

Thanks Roz!
EDS, SM C5-T2, CM, DDD, De-Tethered (Jan. 07), Fibromyalgia, Central Sleep Apnea, Central Pain Syndrone
passmass

Return to ASAP Lounge