Abnormal Reflexes

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Abnormal Reflexes

Postby Metalmommy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Well it's been awhile since I posted, quite a bit has happened things with my SM and things that don't have to do with SM. Anyway it's been 100% determined it's trauma induced. I now have abnormal reflexes in my feet, my toes go down instead of up. The pain and stiffness is horrible, I have been getting TAPS (novacaine in the back) it helps loosen me up but only for like a week or so. So I went from no symptoms and no syrinx in May to a bunch of symptoms that keep getting worse. Really sucks.
Metalmommy

Re: Abnormal Reflexes

Postby hotsauceman » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:40 am

Went to ER last night with a pain in left side of my chest. Hospital very understanding said there's nothing wrong with your heart, must be a new contribution of your syrinx. When both arms burn and tingle all the time. Your face burns to the point it hurts to touch it, both legs tingle and spasm. Now a pain in my chest. It's a little hard to tell if it's a heart attack or not.
hotsauceman

Return to ASAP Lounge