Prayer request

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Prayer request

Postby hegnauea » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi all,

I haven't posted in a while, I have a huge favor to ask you all if I may. My dad is very very ill. He has Stage 4 esophageal cancer. His is very sick from the chemo. Today they are doing the CT scan to see if it is even working. If not, there are very few options for him. He will probably be in palliative care. I'm wondering if you all could tack on a small prayer to ask that this scan shows the chemo to be working. He was just diagnosed in November, I need more time with him, as does my 2 year old daughter. Either way it is terminal, but we all just need some more time. He is 71.

My parents are very very private people, and since my Facebook has so many mutual friends, they are not comfortable sharing these details on there right now. I know its kind of odd to ask this of strangers, but it would help me out right now.

Thanks so much,
Ab
SM C5-C6, borderline chiari, etc. etc. etc.
hegnauea

Re: Prayer request

Postby pamela d » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm

AB,

You, and your family are in my prayers today.

Pamela
pamela d

Postby hegnauea » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Thank you Pamela! It is WORKING! Such a relief. Thank you so much.
hegnauea

Postby karenb » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 pm

AB,

The prayers are continuing.

Karen
karenb

Return to ASAP Lounge