I don't know how much more I can take

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

I don't know how much more I can take

Postby princesk8 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:14 am

The last several months have been crazy. My husband's car was stolen and one day before it would be written off it was found and has been in the shop for 2 months now. We have to return the rental tomorrow b/c insurance has run out and I can't afford to pay for it for him to go to work. My husband's doctor wrote him WAY too many pain pills and I ended up having to take him to rehab for it last month. He finally did get a new job that starts today after being self employed for three years due to layoffs at his old job and also the past year taking jobs only to be let go right before going perm. It will be many months before we can get back on our feet. Then I found out last week that his car co. is looking to repo the car b/c we are a few months behind, I just paid them $1400 and now they tell me this? SO also last week I found out after countless calls that our modification has been denied because our last trial period payment was received one day late and the investor won't reconsider unless we get a short sale offer and reapply 30 days before closing. Only other option is to pay what's past due, but it's taken the bank months to sort all this out and they were the ones who told us to stop paying or it would restart the process all over again. Now I need to coume up with thousands to have them reconsider a workout? One of my closest friends from high school is living with her parents due to fibromyalgia issues and b/c they feel she's just living there rent free fro the last two yrs, they are forcing her to move out and she's coming to me for support but I have nothing left to give, so she has back off a little. I am fed up, tired and I feel defeated. All I do is fight every day and I don't know how to handle all this. Sorry for venting...I hope everyone is doing well.
Chiari 1 7 mm & Syrinx C5-T10. Scoliosis(22 degree L & 20 degree T curve). 2.4 cm Arachnoid Cyst at lower left occipital lobe. Bulging Disk C5-C6, C6-C7 & L5-S1. Early facet arthrosis L2-L4. Mild inferior foraminal narrowing L4-S1
princesk8

Re: I don't know how much more I can take

Postby pmaxwell » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:31 am

When it rains it poors but then the sun comes out and we see a rainbow. It's time for that rainbow in your life and I hope you are seeing it today.
Together We Can...
pmaxwell

Re: I don't know how much more I can take

Postby powerlineman » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 pm

I know the feeling. I have to be out of my apartment by March or I'm in the streets myself. It's a lot to deal with, but I'm alive and have friends/family here so I'm happy thus far. I know we think we can't go on but our body refuses to quit and most of the time or minds as well.
SM only (C2-T1, T10-T12)-Cervical Post Operative Radiculopathy-Degenerative Disc Disease-Anxiety-Depression-Chronic Fatigue-Osteoarthritis-Bulging Discs (T5-T7)-Sarcoidosis-Spina Bifida
powerlineman

Return to ASAP Lounge