Chronic nausea and weakness

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and have a nice long chat. This forum is the perfect place to get to know one another on a more personal basis. Share birthday or get well wishes, funny stories, jokes and interesting tidbits.

Moderator: pmaxwell

Chronic nausea and weakness

Postby frank1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi, Me again, does anyone with sx only have chronic nauaea and weakness in their hands and legs or is it just another one of my crazy symptons? If you are in the part of the U.S. that is scorching I hope you can stay cool.Thanks, Frank
frank1

Re: Chronic nausea and weakness

Postby lostsoul72 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi Frank,

I too experience nausea & have weakness in my legs! I deal with severe motion sickness, which is something I never had a problem with before all "this"! I can get carsick while driving or get very nauseated when on the bed if someone sits on it!

Take care,
Erin
Multiple Herniated Discs, DDD, SM-2mm wide from T4-T10, Hypothyroidism, Celiac Disease, Anemia

"[i]Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them[/i]..."
lostsoul72

Re: Chronic nausea and weakness

Postby keggler 1 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Frank....I still take Raglan and it seems to help.I also take zantac and have stopped eating anything with wheat in it. I guess you could say gluten free, except if that was true, I'd eat only meat and vegs and fruit.I eat corn and oat products.

Stress is also a cause.

Good luck...Jerry in Carolina...
ACM S/M BI Hiatal Hernia EDS III Successful PDF 2007 Dr Rosner
keggler 1

Return to ASAP Lounge