(singing)Finally Its Happen To Me....

A place to celebrate everything wonderful!

Moderator: pmaxwell

(singing)Finally Its Happen To Me....

Postby montaylo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm

After 2 and a half years, I have been awarded my disability. Its been a emotional (and physical) roller coaster but its over! I know I wont be seeing a check tomorrow but just knowing it will be coming, If I didn't have nerve damage in my arms I would be able to sleep at night. I haven't posted in awhile. Most if not all of my post where bad news. I finally can post some good news. I know SM will be with me the rest of my life. Not being able to find a job that I could do without hurting myself more was nerve racking itself. Just watching my wife trying to do it all financially, most men will tell you it mess with your head, and it did. But Now I can contribute. I can't believe that waiting chapter is over, now flipping the page to the next chapter...
5.0mm syringx in length @ C6/7 along with disc bulging at C6/7 T4/5/6 L4/5 S1 Schmorls Nodes at T5/6/7/8 Anterior Osteophytes Degenerative Endplates T4/5 to T12 L1 Spinal Stenosis Carpal Tunnel Vitamin D Deficiency Myofascial pain syndrome
montaylo

Re: (singing)Finally Its Happen To Me....

Postby wendi » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 am

CONGRATULATIONS!

Man or woman, no one likes to feel like they arn't contributing. It makes you feel worthless. You did work and even if you can't now, you do have something to contribute. Your wife loves you. The fact that she is sticking by you during all of this says alot. Our caregivers put up with so much with us, we owe them a huge thank you!

Now, you can break out the champagne and have yourself a toast, granted, the cheap stuff, but bubbly none the less. Enjoy!

Take care,
Wendi
ACM 7.5mm B4 TCS 2.4mm post op
TC ,TCS @ TCI on 1/3/08,
chronic sacrolitis
wendi

Postby pseudotumor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 am

Congratulations!
pseudotumor

Postby karenb » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:09 am

Congratulations!

I wish you all the best in the next chapter of your life. Now that you are contributing to the family again, and that worry is (almost) behind you, it's probably a real joy to start thinking of all the opportunities that are in front of you!

Regards,

Karen
karenb

Postby montaylo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm

ThANKS EVERYONE! I love this site. I wish I could make the group meetings more often. But the new schedule conflicts with my wife and I taking care of her brother who has MS....you know what i just thought of! maybe someone in the group can bring a labtop and can be there via Skype! Think I will call them tomorrow and suggest this......
Goodnight everyone...and remember...
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
swimming
swimming
(Dory from Finding Nemo)
lol
5.0mm syringx in length @ C6/7 along with disc bulging at C6/7 T4/5/6 L4/5 S1 Schmorls Nodes at T5/6/7/8 Anterior Osteophytes Degenerative Endplates T4/5 to T12 L1 Spinal Stenosis Carpal Tunnel Vitamin D Deficiency Myofascial pain syndrome
montaylo

Return to Share Your Success Story!